REGIONAL SALES MANAGER APPLY NOW
This field-based sales management role supports a team across Scotland, and Wales by leading the Account Managers to sell our full product portfolio to new customers, and growing and retaining our existing customer base, across the private and public sector markets.
You will do so through inspirational leadership and people development. You are an ambassador of Global and a specialist in the knowledge of our Digital Signage, Commercial Displays and Outdoor Digital Display Products, inventory and brands.
3 best things about the job
• Exposure to a variety of industries; our portfolio has options for everyone and you will be representing the most iconic Digital Signage systems in the UK!
• You will be responsible for running your own Area and the marketplaces within there, being in control of your own destiny and able to scope out your own speciality.
• Getting a buzz from mentoring and developing your Account Managers to increase their success and realise their potential.
Measures of success –
In the first few months, you would have
• Become a specialist in the knowledge of our Digital Signage, Displays, Digital Outdoor products, inventory and brands.
• Understood your Area and it’s clients and developed a plan to grow the existing account base, and source new business.
Responsibilities of the role
• Fully accountable for delivering inspirational management so that your people are inspired and developed to achieve sales performance and revenue targets, and using metrics to monitor performance.
• Develop and cultivate the best team culture and values that give an outstanding people experience for your team from induction through to after leaver care.
• You will influence your team’s capability through the observation of call sessions, sales meetings and regular performance reviews, utilising each opportunity to engage against the individuals’ personal development plan.
• Identify and address any performance issues professionally and efficiently using business support correctly.
• In conjunction with the Regional Managing Director, develop and deliver the regional sales and marketing strategy ensuring that it is aligned and flexes with the business targets.
• To ensure our customers receive "best in class" levels of customer service, by driving your team to focus on mutually beneficial agreements, effectively delivering the needs of the customer plus achieving commercial objectives.
• Own the accuracy of data and overall adoption of the relevant booking systems. • Work in collaboration with the Local Sales Hub and Creative Solutions teams by providing clear customer briefs, to produce compelling and innovative solutions.
• Work where opportunity requires with all Global departments - Local Sales Operations, Outdoor Partnership, Ad Ops teams, Legal teams etc.
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
• Experience in delivering successfully in a highly commercial and fluid environment.
• Excellent leadership skills; with specific focus on mentoring and communication.
• Ability to deputise for the Regional Managing Director and display self-motivation and influencing skills
• Phenomenal at building strong, effective working relationships.
• Demonstrate gravitas and presence as part of the Regional management team.
• Ability to work at pace across multiple areas with a clear view to the end objective and how to take the regional team with you on the journey.
• Ability to identify and execute on both Company and regional wide plans and ensure that all levels have a clear understanding of the Why, What and How.
• Customer orientated; you ensure your team are passionate about the client needs and delivering work of the highest standard.
• Efficient in planning, organising, and analytical skills.
• Outstanding skills in data management, analysis and identification of commercial opportunity across your team.
• Experience of crafting and delivering solutions and encouraging creative ideas
• Positively embracing change, demonstrating agility, and modelling the Global values and behaviours.
• Ability to drive continuous improvement in your region and be an agent of change within the wider business.
Everyone is welcome at Screen Moove!
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you lo2021-12-31|||Edinburg|||Sales Team||||||byx3i5~yyhyB5eLb|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false