Multiple Menu Board Ceiling Mounting System for up-to 4x 43" Screens
Introducing the BT8332, the ultimate modular ceiling mounting system for menu board installations of any scale. Whether you are a small coffee shop or a large fast food chain, this system can be tailored to your unique needs.
Featuring a versatile design, the BT8332 allows for screens to be mounted in both landscape and portrait orientations, providing maximum flexibility for showcasing your menu items. The tilt adjustment feature, with an impressive range of up to +20°, ensures that your menu board is easily visible from all angles.
Part of the System X range, the BT8332 is designed to be compatible with an array of configurations, giving you the freedom to create the perfect setup for your establishment. To make things even easier, B-Tech offers an online configuration tool that lets you customize your order according to your requirements.
With the BT8332, you can elevate your menu board to new heights and provide an enhanced customer experience that will leave a lasting impression.
- Universal design suitable for all sized screens up to 50kg (110lbs) (per screen)
- High-end aesthetic quality
- Suitable for landscape or portrait mounting
- Choice of fixed or tilting interface arms available to suit a range of installs
- Suitable for landscape, portrait and back-to-back mounting
- Interface arms available for portrait mounting XXL screens with vertical fixings
up to 800mm (31.5") or 1200mm (47.2")
- All arms feature levelling screws to adjust the screen height
- Tilting arms feature up to +20° tilt adjustment for enhanced overhead visibility
- Multiple rail lengths available (rails can be also be joined)
- Recommended screen size: 32" (81cm) - 75" (190cm)
- Max load: 50kg (110lbs) (per screen)
- Tilt range (where applicable): +20°
- Tilt range (tilt arms only): +20°
- VESA® & non-VESA fixings: up to 900mm*
- Pole Length: 0.5m (19.7") up to 3m (118.1") (can be cut or joined)
- Colour options (poles & ceiling mount): Black, White or Chrome
- Colour options (rails): Black or Silver
*Refers to maximum vertical fixing dimension for a typical configuration. Correctly sized interface
arms and adaptors will be supplied as necessary to suit the mounting pattern you require..
Specification Sheet - English (PDF)
Fiche de Spécifications - Français (PDF)
Specificatieblad - Nederlands (PDF)
Hoja de Especificación - Español (PDF)
Spezifikationsblatt - Deutsch (PDF)
Specification Sheet - US Letter (PDF)