55” Freestanding Digital PCAP Touch Screen Posters
Ultra Responsive Interactivity
Optimum sensitivity to touch gestures and rapid response times ensure that users have a smooth, effortless experience. There’s no need to touch the same thing multiple times or wait for a touch to register when interacting with these ultra-responsive displays.
Giant Freestanding Tablet
Ultra Responsive Interactivity The tempered glass face, rounded corners, super slim perceived depth, aluminium surround and narrow border around the screen give a captivating tablet-like aesthetic. They also protect the internal components from potential damage in public spaces.
- 10-Point PCAP Touch: With projected capacitive technology and up to 10 touchpoints, users can perform a variety of touch gestures. This includes manipulating images and zooming in/out, similar to using a domestic tablet or smartphone. These features also allow multiple users to interact with the screen at the same time.
- Android Media Player: The built-in Android media player allows you to easily run and update on-screen content via a website, our own online CMS platform or any other compatible third-party software
- Internal Locker: Having a lockable compartment in the rear of the display with space to fit a small PC or media player means running the screen from an external source is easy – simply use the HDMI or VGA and 5mm audio inputs. This device can be powered from inside the locker with no need for additional power cables
- Integrated Castors
- Lightweight Design
- 450cd/m2 IPS Panel: Commercial grade IPS technology ensures incredible image quality and colour depth with no fall-off in colour accuracy, as well as achieving ultimate lifelike colour from an ultra-wide viewing angle in portrait orientation.
- Integrated Speakers
- 3-Year Warranty
- 24/7 Commercial Use
- Black or White Version Available: Although the standard white model offers a clean, modern aesthetic, if you’re after a more classic look there is also a piano black version available upon request
- Surface Plasma Treatment: A special oleophobic coating makes the glass front more resistant to the oily residue left by fingerprints, as well as improves the smoothness of touch gestures. Unlike other touch screens on the market, this glass is not etched to vastly enhance the optical clarity